Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Down a Dirt Road


What you are seeing here is not a lack of cleaning.  It is a lack of rain combined with several other factors.  Factors such as: much cooler temperatures, open windows, and living on a dirt road.  When you combine these things you are basically just asking the dust to come in and make itself at home, especially in your windowsill.  Guess I will be dusting today, and it is everywhere.  I wiped my counters down in the kitchen yesterday (an everyday occurrence mind you) and there was a lovely dusting of red dirt on all of them.  That was just one day's worth.  My poor car looks like it hasn't been washed in several months.  That is a weekly occurrence.  I'm not sure why I bother, by the time I drive home, down the dirt road, from the car wash it already needs washing again.  Now as much as I would love it if the county would pave our roads, I would rather have the rain wash them out again!  GAG!

Well, off to dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment