Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Fever!!

Before-It will be a while for the "after".

Spring has sprung, well not officially until this weekend, but today and tomorrow are supposed to be wonderful!.  Mid 60's to 70's, light wind (in Oklahoma that is a miracle in itself), sun.  Just wish I had time to get out in the garden and get some things done.  I guess there won't be any cool weather crops for me this year.  About a month from now I'll get out there and get my salsa planted, along with a few other Oklahoma basics.

Right now I am focusing on getting the house cleaned out.  Not really spring cleaning.  Let's just say I do it religiously every year!  I still have quite a bit to go, but it is getting there.  It's one reason I haven't been posting much.  I also haven't had much to post about.

It looks like I might be running in a couple of events in the nest month.  There is the Redbud Classic, a 5k or 10k run, but Elijah has a land run at school that day.  I may still run in the marathon (on a relay team) as well.  The only problem with that is we have the "Elijah" concert that afternoon.  We'll see.  Either way, I'd better get my butt moving, literally.

1 comment: