Thursday, September 9, 2010

Primal Challenge

Okay, there is a contest going on and I plan to take part. I have not checked all details, but it involves quite a change in my eating habits. Now the challenge is going get really difficult over the next few weeks. As if it wouldn't be difficult enough, we will be out of the country for a few weeks. Don't worry, I have "house sitters" and a brother-in-law who will be around while we're gone. Anyway, it would be hard enough to do this at home, but I'm doing it anyways!


Here is a link to the challenge and what it is all about:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-primal-blueprint-30-day-challenge/

If you see me, ask how it's going! Encourage me to keep it up, or to get with it and quit making excuses. For the next 30 days I will be posting on my blogs what I am eating and doing. I will try to throw in some regular posts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment