Monday, December 6, 2010

Back At It, Again

Almost exactly a year ago (3 days shy) I spent the day lying on on my laundry room floor and in an ER with a back that had gone out.  To make it a short story, I had bent over to pick up a sock and never made it back upright.  Well, to celebrate that most fun day, it has happened again  Now I happy to say there has been no trip to the ER and I was fully dressed this time, look here if you care to see the whole story, but I have spent the day with ice packs (always fun in December) and ibuprofen.  As if the car dying wasn't enough.  I know I have much character to build, and God is just making sure that it gets done.  I'll try not to complain too much, but I have things to do tomorrow!  I'm just glad we are home schooling again this year.  Elijah has been a great gofer!

Oh yeah, today I was washing the hot tub filter.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be able to ski in JANUARY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not because I plan to snowboard :-) But, I think I should just fine by then.

    ReplyDelete