Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back at it.

Well, I spent about 6 hours in the emergency room yesterday.  It was loads of fun.  I bent over to pick up a sock and my back went out on me.  I managed to get to the floor without falling and onto my back.  Then I was just there.  Somehow I managed after twenty minutes to get myself from the laundry room to the kitchen, a distance of less than 15 feet.  I had to use a broom to knock the phone off the hook to call Jeff.  Yep, no one was home.  Jody, my brother-in-law was out in the shop so Jeff called him to come help me.  Of course I only had on a shirt and my underwear.  Oh and one sock.  He helped my get some shorts on and got my other sock.  Anyway, we finally got to the emergency room, because I could not get up on my own, Jeff cut a piece of plywood to get me to the truck.  There they took x-rays and 6 shots of steroids and pain killers.  I still really hurt when we left and right now my leg is numb, but Lortab and muscle relaxers are helping today.  I guess no more basketball this season :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment