Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What to do with my time?

Now that we no longer home school, I have a little extra time on my hands. I've been contemplating what to do with it. Self-improvement seems to be the only way to go. Being near perfect, it will be a challenge, but one I feel I am up to ;o)

I've really only looked at a couple of things and they are miles apart. First I've looked into going back to school. I have my associates degree and several extra hours with an emphasis in science. I had planned to teach biology, but several things came about, one of which was homeschooling, so I never finished it. I really don't want to teach anymore, but with the classes I have already taken, it seems like a waste to not go into some sort of science field. I was thinking along the lines of registered dietitian. Maybe not exactly that because there really is a lot to it and I'm not sure I want to go that long.

The second thing I've looked at doing is, like I said, miles away from pursuing a degree. Knitting! I've always thought it would be fun to do. There would be a sense of accomplishment when you are finished with a project. It may also be more rewarding in other ways.

So microbiology and human anatomy classes along with some organic chemistry, or knit one, purl one? Looking at it that way, science may be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment