Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!

When I woke up, it was a bone chilling 16 degrees out. Yikes!! I really don't mind the cold so much, but around here the wind makes it so much worse. Fortunately, as I look out my window right now, it seems to be only a slight breeze. I guess the thing is, I really like snow to go along with the cold. Another thing about around here is that even when we do get snow, it is usually gone in a day and then we just have mud. This just makes me look forward to snowboarding even more! I'm not very good at it and I tend to be very cautious about it, remember, I question whether or not I am getting too old for this sort of think. I do love it however. Especially since it took me 10 years to finally learn how to do it.

So today is pretty boring stuff. Tabitha needs a cardigan or two for school so I'll brave the Christmas shopper to find her some. Can't wait to get fifteen different Christmas songs stuck in my head. UGH! Then maybe I'll get some lunch. Then it's laundry and Friday cleaning.

Tomorrow will be more fun. After church we have basketball games. Our game against the freshman was moved to then. Oughta be fun! The choir is singing special music tomorrow as well. "Elijah" has been quite fun this year. Very challenging and most of the time I feel like I need to be with the basses or tenors, but I guess I'll stick with alto.

Well, that's it for today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment