Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Dear Husband

I know how to find what size of tire I need for my car by looking at the actual tire.  There are numbers written all over, so it can be a little confusing, but I know how to tell the size.  My husband wasn't so sure of my ability, so naturally he questioned me when I told him the size I needed. "There's no way you have 16" tires on that car."  So, actually it was more of a statement.  I told him I was sure and had even checked it online.  So out in the freezing morning air he went to check for himself.  I was right!  Of course, I always am, so I'm not sure why he was surprised.  After 20 years of marriage you think he would know that by now.  So, tomorrow it looks like I will be going to get tires.

Oh, I was surprised too at the size of the tires, this makes them about $40 more per tire than what I expected to have to pay.

For those of you who may not know how to read you tires, here you go.  Thanks walmart.com!







He's so cute, you gotta love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment