Monday, December 14, 2009

Burrrr

An hour ago it was 55 degrees, now it it 32.  It changed very quickly.  I went out to feed my chickens and ducks and it was cool.  I was in a t-shirt and my boxers (TMI?), anyway that took all of about 7 minutes and by the time I was finished I was freezing.  Almost literally.

The great thing is, I was out of the house.  Since the whole back issue last week, I have not been outside.  We just had two gorgeous days of weather, yesterday it got to 70 ad there was very little wind.  It's 32 right now and temps are expected to fall through the day.  That's Oklahoma for ya!  Will Rogers once said "If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, wait a minute, it will change."  He wasn't just making that up.  Looks like it will be soup today.  That's fine with me!

I have absolutely nothing profound to say today.  Not that I do on any day actually.  I am happy that my back seems to be getting better.  I had an adjustment yesterday.  The pain is basically gone, but my foot is still numb.  That's a little annoying, but better than the pain.  Guess I'll go read a little now, just one of those days.  Stay warm and have some soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment