Tuesday, December 15, 2009

UGH

Well, just went out to gather eggs.  None from the ducks, just two from the chickens and my rooster is dead.  Oh well, I guess at least I wasn't getting eggs from him in the first place.  I think I'm just about ready to get rid off all but a few chickens and ducks.  They would be much less of a hassle to deal with.  What I'm really saying is I'm ready to go snowboarding.  Of course I can barely walk right now and my foot is still numb, but a girl can dream can't she?

I'm feeling rather gripey right now.  I think my pain pill is wearing off.  Maybe I just a Pamprin.  Who knows!  I also just want something really good for dinner, but I don't want to cook, go out, or clean up.  I guess that leaves me with not eating.  Coffee's always good.

1 comment:

  1. Coffee=Liquid Frown Remover

    (I think McDonalds says the same thing about hot chocolate; you may give THAT a try, too.)

    Snowboarding sounds good...in Taos? Let us know! Also, we may have a fishing proposition for you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete