Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cabin Fever, Again!

Well, it is day 5 of the guys being gone.  While they are enjoying warmish weather and snowboarding, I am enjoying time with my new best friends:  decongestants, antihistamines, cough medicine, acetaminophen, etc.  Yes, the cedars are pollinating, yea!  All my plans to catch up on recording grades, house projects, and chick flicks have been replaced with lying on the couch and flipping through 300+ channels, with nothing on.  It's pushing 80 degrees, in February, and I'm bundled up on the couch.  Not only that, but I can't smell or taste anything, so I've barely eaten anything this week.  Guess what, I got on the scales this morning, nothing there has changed there.  Come on!  At least a couple of pounds gone, but no!  Now, I did manage to get Tabitha and her friends to the Thunder game.  It was fun, but that is really all that I have done this week.  I'll be glad when my guys get back.

My Besties

No comments:

Post a Comment