Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Snow" klahoma-Part 2

We've been hit again!  I actually love it, but then again, I don't have to drive to work or deal with my kids being out of school.  I can just sit inside and enjoy the show while smelling the wonderful stew cook in the crock pot.  I'm actually pretty excited about it (the stew).  When we went snowboarding we were treated to a bison stew  by our friends.  Now that we have some of our own bison, I am putting it to good use.  Yesterday it was chili, today stew.  I am also using some of the stock I made over the weekend.  It smells great!

Elijah is well this week, so I am hoping to take advantage of snow play this week!  They will be heading off to New Mexico this weekend to snowboard again.  I'll just be snow bored.  Actually, I am taking Tabitha and a few of her friends to the Thunder game next week and I have a few projects I would like to do around the house.  They're secret for now!

Yesterday-Snow from a week ago still on the ground.


At last night's game-he came to keep me company.  Waiting for the next storm to come in!

Me at the game

This morning

No comments:

Post a Comment