Sunday, February 21, 2010

NOOOOO!!!

Two little things this week have given me fits.  A pocket and a driver's license.  Each one, not so kindly, reminded me that I have a ways to go in reaching my goal weight.  It's not so much a weight, as it is a size.  Anywho, my absolutely favorite pair of jeans ripped out this week.  Not in the seam but one of the back pockets!  Now, I wore these jeans a lot and they were starting to show that wear, so I'm not surprised that they ripped, but that still does little for the ego!  I also had to renew my driver's license this week, another ego buster.  As I was looking at it I saw how much I weighed 15 years ago when I got it.  About 20 pounds less than I do now.  Now I have no illusions that I will get back to that, but it still...

...now I have to go buy a new pair a faovorite jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment