Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oops

What do you do if you let you granola process too long and it turns into a paste? Press it into an 8x8 pan and bake for 20 minutes. Then you will have something like a Lara Bar. I used figs in this batch (didn't have enough dates). We'll see how it goes. It smells like Fig Newtons. Mmmm!

I tried frothing my coconut milk this morning. It did okay. I also put a little cocoa powder in my coffee grounds. It makes the stevia a little easier to take.

So, it is only day two and I have already found that one of the bigger challenges will be not snacking off of what I make for the guys. Tuesday was my last night of regular eating. We went to the Thunder game so before it we stopped at Toby Keith's. I love the nachos there but they could feed 4 people so I brought the rest home. I heated them up for Elijah and before I even realized it I had eaten 3. Sooooo not on the Paleo diet. Old habits die hard I guess. Oh, did I mention we stopped at Marble Slab after the game? Might as well go out with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment