Thursday, June 24, 2010

UGH!

There are few things I hate more than shopping for new clothes.  One thing is shopping for new swimwear!  Chinese water torture, water boarding, listening to hip-hop, all those things I Would prefer to buying a new swim suit.  Especially since I have gained 10 pounds and all my hard Crossfit work seems to have gone down the drain.  Nonetheless, I need a new suit.  The others still fit, but I have had them for several years and they just aren't as nice as they used to be.  A little too stretchy now.  Well, I think I managed to find two.  I looked online on http://www.newport-news.com/ and found a few that were appropriate.  They aren't cut too high or too low.  One is a skirt suit and really cute.  The other is made to look like a scuba top.  It has a zipper in the front.  While the picture looks a little low cut, you can enlarge it and tell that if you want you can zip it to the neck.

scuba suit
skirt suit

So ladies, short of wearing a swim burqua, if you are patient, you can find a decent suit to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment