Sunday, January 3, 2010

All's Quiet on the Western Front

Not so bright but oh, so early this morning, 4 a.m. to be exact, Tabitha and I took Jessica to the airport so she could go back to Florida.  She got here the day after our record breaking blizzard and as she left this morning we still have quite a bit of snow on the ground.  For Oklahoma, that's very rare.  Hopefully she had a great time and the next time we see her maybe she'll be headed back here to attend college!



Jess and Tab

Jeff and Elijah will be heading home sometime today from their Arkansas camp out.  It's been cold!  I wonder how they fared at night.  I think it might have snowed on them last night.  That would not be fun.  Of course I'm not sure anything about camping in this weather would be fun.  I'll see what kind of stories Elijah has when he gets back.



In warm Brugge, Belgium

It sure is quiet around here this morning.  AAAHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment