Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

AAH, Monday is here. 

It was a good weekend.  Went to church and heard some great things there, but that's nothing new.  Saturday evening we met some friends at a German restaurant in Moore, Royal Bavaria.  Drank beer from "das boot", or if you are Jeff and like to mix your cultures, it was "mas boot".  They brew their own beer and the food was really good.

On Sunday I went and did a little shopping.  I had a bridal shower to go to and of course I had yet to buy the gift.  It was a really nice shower.  Very happy for the couple to be.  They are awfully cute together.  We will miss the wedding though.  That's when we are going on our snow boarding date.  I imagine there will be a picture or two taken.

Today is supposed to be a nice day.  I think I will get out in the yard and clean up a little.  We are expecting snow and cold weather later in the week.  I guess if you are expecting snow you have to expect cold weather!  Anyway, better get it done early this week or it will be another week or two before it does get done.

AAAH, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment